Winter pleasures and snow adventures in Saalbach Hinterglemm
For the guests of the Hotel Barbarahof we like to come up with something very special. For example, the numerous activities in the weekly program. You can experience these adventures in winter:
Ski safari and local histories
Once a week (in selected weeks) it’s off to the snowy slopes of the Saalbach Hinterglemm ski region. The guided full-day tour is suitable for experienced skiers and snowboarders. Red and blue slopes are used. So children and adults alike have fun on the ski safari. Even more so when your ski tour guide starts telling entertaining stories about our home in the Glemm Valley.
Romantic torchlight hike
During a nightly torchlight hike you will get to know the wintry Saalbach Hinterglemm from its romantic side. In the process, we will gladly tell you exciting stories about life in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Duration of the hike: about one hour.
Included services during winter holidays
In addition to the activities from the weekly program and the finest cuisine, you can also look forward to numerous other advantages during your winter stay at the Hotel Barbarahof, for example:
- free Wi-Fi throughout the house
- Sauna world with stone pine sauna, steam bath, bio-sanarium, herbal whirlpool bath (for a fee), Kneipp basin, relaxation room and much more.
- free bathrobe in your room
- VIP admission to the TAUERN SPA Zell am See-Kaprun
- Live music evenings in selected weeks
- 10% discount at our ski rental partners
- Ski pass available at the reception
The host family Steger and the team of the Hotel Barbarahof wish you good entertainment with the weekly program during your winter holiday!