Grilling & chilling
At the weekly barbecue evening outdoors, the barbecue is celebrated extensively in summer. And in the truest sense of the word, because there is feasting, talking and laughing together. What can you expect in culinary terms?
- finest gourmet meat from spareribs to tomahawk steaks
- Delicious from the Smoker (z.B. Pulled Pork)
- vegetarian alternatives
- crunchy corn on the cob and grilled vegetables
- colorful salad buffet
- wide range of side dishes and sauces
If you want, roast a few marshmallows on the ring of fire or order a drink outdoors. More relaxed and “chilly” such a balmy summer evening can hardly end.
By the way: Also on the other six evenings of the week you can feast to your heart’s content. Chef Michael knows how to inspire his guests. More about the cuisine at the Hotel Barbarahof!
Rocking, sliding, climbing & splashing
Sitting still and enjoying the peace and quiet for a moment? At the Hotel Barbarahof, this is left to the “big ones”. For small holiday guests, the urge to move is often hard to curb – and that’s a good thing! After all, there is a lot to discover in the family-friendly 4-star hotel:
- Playground with swings, a slide and a climbing net
- covered sandpit with sand toys and moulds
- Trampoline with safety net
- own bobby car area
- Petting zoo with rabbits and chickens
- Active pool for small water rats
- Mini-Pumptrack for young bikers
- Fitness course with slackline, sling trainer and liana forest for the bigger kids
You see: In the adventure garden of the Hotel Barbarahof, boredom is guaranteed to have no chance. So that mom and dad can enjoy the holiday to the fullest, childcare is also offered once a week in summer. If that doesn’t sound like pure relaxation!
For the family time together, countless exciting excursion destinations and attractions await you in Saalbach Hinterglemm. Find out more about your summer holiday for families!