bike’n soul-Hotel Barbarahof
Bikers beware! Since 2017, the Hotel Barbarahof has proudly described itself as an excellent bike’n soul hotel. What does that mean? Mountain bikers will then enjoy even more advantages on a bike holiday in Saalbach Hinterglemm:
- Daily up to 4 guided bike tours with trained bike guides (except Sundays)
- Daily riding technique training with the bike’n soul guides (except Sundays)
- Freeride guide for kids
- secured bike garage with repair tool and mounting stand
- Drying room and sports laundry service for bike clothes
- Bike-Info-Center and help with route planning
- Only in the Hotel Barbarahof: biker zone with bike wash station and mounting stand with tools, mini pump track, fitness course, barbecue and chill area, cozy barbecues with campfire and much more
- 7 mountain bike camps in summer – exclusively for guests of the Bike-Hotel Barbarahof Saalbach
With the mountain railways to the summit
The starting point of many bike routes are the peaks of the Alpine world. With the cable cars in Saalbach Hinterglemm you and your bike can get up quickly and comfortably. Tip: With the exclusive JOKER CARD in your luggage, the trip to the summit is free of charge twice a day – bike transport included. The card is available from May to October upon your arrival at the Hotel Barbarahof.
These cable cars transport you directly to the biker’s paradise:
- Reiterkogelbahn: from Hinterglemm to the Reiterkogel
- Kohlmaisgipfelbahn: from Saalbach to Kohlmais
- Zwölferkogelbahn: from Hinterglemm to the Zwölferkogel
- Schattberg-X-Press: from Saalbach to the Schattberg
- Schattberg Sprinter: Connection from Schattberg-X-Press to Westgipfelbahn
- Westgipfelbahn: from Hinterglemm to the Schattberg Westgipfel
- Asitzbahn: from Leogang to the Asitz
- Steinbergbahn: from Leogang to the Asitz
Once at the top, first take your time to enjoy the fantastic mountain panorama. And then the bike fun begins!
E-biking: Auffi on the mountain – with electric tailwind
A bit of tailwind never hurts – also and especially not when biking. With a bit of electric support, you extend the range of your tour and thus the bike pleasure. In the Bike-Eldorado Saalbach Hinterglemm, e-mountain biking is an absolutely casual alternative to traditional mountain bike fun. The best routes and all charging stations can be found in the interactive e-bike map. By the way: Of course, the Hotel Barbarahof also has a charging station for electric bikes.