Individual coach accompaniment by Rudi Steger
With the individual coach accompaniment, the hotel scores with tour groups from near and far. This is mainly thanks to the personal commitment of the host family Steger. Senior manager Rudi takes care of the bus passengers with heart and soul. He also likes to accompany them on the bus to the most beautiful destinations in the region around Saalbach Hinterglemm, in the beautiful Salzburger Land and in neighbouring Bavaria.
The special thing about these tours is that you don’t just visit the popular tourist hotspots. It is precisely the hidden places that make the difference. Fortunately, Rudi knows exactly where they are. And when he then begins to tell exciting stories about his homeland, you will feel the honest warmth that holiday guests at the Hotel Barbarahof appreciate so much.
The summer inclusive package for your group trip to the Hotel Barbarahof:
- Welcome and information evening with presentation of the hosts
- Bus parking
- personal coach accompaniment by senior manager Rudi including insider tips
- guided hike with senior manager Rudi
- varied weekly program at the Hotel Barbarahof
- culinary delights of chef Michael in the half board
- rich breakfast buffet as well as 4-course menu or themed buffet in the evening
- free coffee and homemade strudel in an afternoon
- Barbecue in the spacious garden
- Heimatabend with the Glemmtal musician Hubert von G. (for a fee)
- own group room with possibilities for film screenings on the big screen
- cozy, renovated rooms with panoramic views
- Wellness in the sauna world
- quiet location between Saalbach and Hinterglemm in the Salzburger Land
- good accessibility from all directions due to the central location in the heart of Austria
Eternal ice cream on the Grossglockner
The ride on the Grossglockner High Alpine Road with 36 scenic hairpin bends is in itself an experience with rarity value. And once you reach the Kaiser-Franz-Josefs-Höhe, you will be rewarded with an unforgettable view of the Pasterze, the largest glacier in the Eastern Alps. From there you also have the Grossglockner, the highest mountain in Austria at 3,798 meters. Open from May to November. JOKER-CARD holders receive a discount.
Mozart and more in the city of Salzburg
Salzburg is best known for its rich culture. Mozart and the Salzburg Festival are familiar to visitors from all over the world. But the city has much more to offer: Drive to Hellbrunn Palace, visit the zoo or get to know the exciting world of natural sciences in the “House of Nature”. As a JOKER-CARD holder, you receive reduced admission to each of the three excursion destinations.
No matter where your trip takes you – unforgettable holiday moments in good company are safe for you.
The winter inclusive package for ski clubs at the Hotel Barbarahof:
- one free place per 20 participants
- Equipment for drying ski clothing and electric ski boot dryer
- large ski cellar with parking spaces for skis and snowboards
- free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- separate area for group evenings with possibility of film screening
- extensive weekly program with Roland and Rudi
- personal support by the host family Steger and the Barbarahof team
Are you planning a group trip to the Austrian Alps?
Then you will find the ideal holiday home in the Hotel Barbarahof. Send us now your non-binding inquiry for your holiday with coach accompaniment in Saalbach Hinterglemm.