Just in case …
Cancellation policy and travel insurance in Hotel Barbarahof
You fall ill shortly before your planned vacation in Saalbach Hinterglemm. You have a car breakdown on the way to the Hotel Barbarahof. Or you break your arm while skiing. In these and similar cases, it is beneficial to know about the cancellation policy and travel cancellation insurance for your vacation.
Cancellation conditions at Hotel Barbarahof
When booking at Hotel Barbarahof you agree to the following cancellation policy:
- In case of cancellation up to two months before arrival, the deposit will be gladly refunded. However, a handling fee may apply.
- From two months to one month before arrival, the cancellation fee is 40 percent of the booking price.
- From one month to one week before arrival, the cancellation fee is 75 percent of the booking price.
- In case of cancellation within the last week before arrival, we will charge you 100 percent of the booking price.
- If you re-rent your cancelled room, a processing fee will apply. This varies depending on the travel period, occupancy and cancellation time and amounts to between five and 50 percent of the booking price.
- The deposit will be refunded in case of cancellation only if your trip is prevented due to force majeure.
- Lack of snow, work-related vacation stoppage, work-related vacation changes, family illness, or vacation schedule changes due to school vacations are not acceptable reasons for cancellation. In such cases, the deposit will not be refunded. Additional cancellation fees may apply.
If you take out Hotel Cancellation Plus insurance, only five percent of the travel price covers not only cancellation costs and trip interruption. You are also insured in the event of late arrival, involuntary extension of your vacation as well as search and rescue operations (including helicopter rescue).
Travel Cancellation Insurance
The conclusion of a travel cancellation insurance is generally recommended for every planned trip. Inform now and insure for your trip to Saalbach Hinterglemm …
We apply the AGBH (General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry).